Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seriously, Let's Stab!

BTW, if anyone is interested in taking that rapier and dagger class with me, please let me know.

The usual suspects who might have said yes (DeCoster, the people I role-play with, my long-suffering girlfriend, Dick Cavett, etc.) have all declined, and I'd much rather stab someone I know than a stranger.

Note: It's about $75 and although they provide a helmet, you should wear a thick, protective sweatshirt or the equivalent, since I assume you don't own a proper fencing jacket.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently you won a contest where you receive a "lifetime supply" of Dunkin' Donuts waffle sandwiches. I find it INCREDIBLE and MYSTIFYING that an account and explanation of this has not appeared in your blog. What is your blog for if not for a wordy description of this event.

    ReplyDelete