Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let's Birch 'n' Bear!

I got asked sort of last minute by good ol' Ruby Sneakers if I could do two-person improv set at her show tonight. And since my improm date/Hogwarts student was in a bind, I said yes. Also, her terrific suggestion of who I should ask to be my partner certainly helped, because it's this guy...


...the always wonderful Birch Harms!

However, I also added a stipulation. I didn't want to do a normal set, and requested that I could perform as this guy...


...my bear puppet!

So come check out Birch and a Bear (along with the stand-up stylings of Lee Rubenstein, Matt Little, Rob Stern, Beth Appel, and the host Katey Healy-Wurzburg), tonight at The Lorelei!

The Lorelei - Sunday, July 19th at 8 p.m.
Parkside Lounge, Houston Street b/w Ave. B and C
Free!


PS: Be warned, sometimes this bear is incredibly foul-mouthed.

No comments:

Post a Comment