Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let's Batter Blaster?


Anyone ever heard of this stuff?

I came across Batter Blaster at the Whole Foods, and almost got one, because it's good to buy things that you want. But then I thought I ought to see what the Internet has to say about it first.

A quick Moogle search showed that a lot of people like Batter Blaster, but then there was a complaint that the pancakes are crepe-y, not fluffy enough, and might have an aerosol aftertaste.

Most troubling, because I'm on a quest to enjoy all the pancakes of the world, and I prefer mine without the hint of chemical.

Nevertheless, I think I'm gonna buy a can the next time I go to Whole Foods. In fact, now I really regret not getting one, I was right there, it was in my hands, and I could be eating pancakes right this very minute.

1 comment: