Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Katina Corrao: Winner (2)

Katina: I have a question for you. It's OK to say no.

(I immediately thought, "I'm gonna say yes to this." And not just because Katina's a nice person, but because that's the whole point of 2008.)

Katina: On Sunday, April 6, at Comix, I am hosting a benefit for my friend Dottie who passed away. And at the end of the benefit, I was hoping to get all my friends on stage and sing "Seasons of Love."

Me: Are you serious? Please say you're asking me to do this.

Katina: And I would be honored if you were involved. I know it's cheesy, but I'm cheesy.

Me: This isn't cheesy, this is amazing. Let me put it on my calendar RIGHT NOW.

(Probably one of the easiest things I'll get to say Yes to this year.

And, for the record, Katina IS the cheesiest person I know. She's cheesier than _______.

I left that blank and asked Katina for a suitable, cheesy pun. She came up with these pastabilities...

- Chester Cheetah
- A wheel of brie
- Socks with Tevas
- Fondue (fon-don't)
- A Molly Ringwald flick
- Huey Lewis and the News

She finally decided upon saying "Katina is cheesier than Chester Cheetah watching a Molly Ringwald flick, at the point where a Huey Lewis and the News song pops up, while wearing socks with Tevas and melting a wheel of brie for fondue. Also, he has a yeast infection."

Thanks, Katina.)

No comments:

Post a Comment