Friday, March 7, 2008

Sleep Regimen (Redux)

I've been going to sleep later and later every day since the regimen ended, and yesterday it finally caught up with me.

Around mid-afternoon, I got hit with the Zonk Ray... weak, achey, tired, felt like the flu, but luckily it wasn't, it was just being tired. And the headaches are starting to creep up on me again.

Last night I was pretty good and made it to bed by 12:15, but I think I have to go back on the regimen for another two weeks, because feeling like this is pretty lame-ass.

It kind of sucks, I'm an adult and feel that it's silly/embarrassing to have a self-imposed bedtime, but...


1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Einstein absolutely had to get 10 hours of sleep a night or was apparently very crabby?
    more sleep = more creativity
    (well, keep in mind, this is coming from a very lazy person.)

    ReplyDelete